Aspergers & Autism Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Music

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Sophie-Anne

Sophie-Anne

Music Empty
PostSubject: Music   Music EmptyWed 16 Sep 2009, 11:08 am

[b][color:b425=violet]I'm really into music, playing an instrument aswell as listening to an iPod or whatever[/color][/b]
[b][color:b425=#ee82ee]Does anyone else find this is common with Aspergers [img]https://2img.net/i/fa/i/smiles/icon_question.gif[/img] [/color][/b]
Back to top Go down
admin
Admin
Admin
admin

Music Empty
PostSubject: Re: Music   Music EmptyWed 16 Sep 2009, 9:01 pm

Well Alex has never been into playing a musical instrument, yet, even though I play guitar. However he is really into 'Strictly Come Dancing'! He likes to dance and loves the music on that show!
Back to top Go down
SarahHolmes
SarahHolmes

Music Empty
PostSubject: Re: Music   Music EmptyWed 16 Sep 2009, 11:12 pm

Sophie didn't learn to play an instrument till she was older, but she's a natural and she can read music like I can read text, she said she see's it all as numbers.
Back to top Go down
Pentoon

Music Empty
PostSubject: Re: Music   Music EmptySun 11 Oct 2009, 1:10 am

Oscar has taught himself to play every song from More Brain Training that will fit into the limited notes on his xylophone (an ancient baby toy that he can't bear to part with). He has also transcribed the written music onto manuscript paper and has taught himself to play them on his recorder (he also taught himself to read written music from the game and from notes in the cover of the manuscript pad).

We're getting him an electric keyboard and headphones for Christmas. He adores all music and, I'm quite proud to say that his favourite band is the Killers, very discerning for a 7 year old!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Music Empty
PostSubject: Re: Music   Music Empty

Back to top Go down

Music
Page 1 of 1