Aspergers & Autism Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

BBC documentry makers looking for people with positive stories about Aspergers

Go down 
AuthorMessage
SarahHolmes
SarahHolmes

BBC documentry makers looking for people with positive stories about Aspergers Empty
PostSubject: BBC documentry makers looking for people with positive stories about Aspergers   BBC documentry makers looking for people with positive stories about Aspergers EmptyFri 16 Oct 2009, 10:30 pm

Hi Guys

I recieved the following email today...
[url=https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=648445847][color:a955=#3b5998][b]Jonathan Meenagh[/b][/color][/url][color:a955=#777777]16 October at 17:40 [/color][url=https://www.facebook.com/inbox/?drop&ref=mb#][color:a955=#3b5998]Report[/color][/url]
Dear Sarah,

I was wondering if you might be able to help? I am currently at the early stages of putting together a documentary on autism for BBC and I am looking around for positive life stories of young men and women in Britain with aspergers who have conquered their condition and might have actually used it to their advantage in their careers or their daily lives. We are keen to break some of the stereotypes and conventions people associate with autism, through a great real life story of someone who has gone on to live a very successful life and have a successful career despite their condition.

I was wondering if you might be able to post this to members of the aspergers group you administrate to see if anyone might be interested in taking part, hearing more about it, or indeed if anyone might know of anyone in the UK they could suggest.

I'm really keen to hear from people and if anyone knows of someone that might be suitable or feels they could help with a good contact or person to speak to, they can contact me on jonathan.meenagh@iwcmedia.co.uk

I hope this finds you well and many thanks indeed in advance. Look forward to hearing from you and others.

Best wishes,

Jonathan Meenagh
Back to top Go down

BBC documentry makers looking for people with positive stories about Aspergers
Page 1 of 1